Platinum Racing Products - Toyota 1JZ & 2JZ VR38 Coil Kit.
1JZ & 2JZ R35 GEN NEXT COIL KIT
This new generation coil kit has been completely redeveloped and specifically designed as a direct drop-in replacement for the OEM JZ Cylinder heads, with all options covered.
These coil kits incorporate Genuine Hitachi R35 GTR Ignition coils and put out near 3 times the OEM power output, the R35 coil kit can be used as a direct plug-in for OEM Ecu's as well as any other aftermarket ECU available, to maximise performance use the dwell data that can be found on our web page in the how to section.
* Billet Alloy anodized bracket is engineered to fit all ignition coils in a way that allows user-friendly access to all the coil plugs and spark plugs in a non-invasive manner.
* Kit now includes custom height quality one-piece silicone injected spark plug stalks that seal the spark plug well, avoiding water pooling and inherent engine misfires.
* Custom made springs already fitted inside the stalks make for extremely fast installation as well as no trimming of springs required.
* Coil kit fits well under the valley cover and breather pipework without ANY modification.
* Bench tested, club motorsport grade branded harness, high temp Tefzel wire and crimp joins used with OEM connectors and glue lined heat-shrink
* Genuine OEM Hitachi coils are rated to 2600 hp and come with a 1-year warranty.
* Bolt kit included caters for the 6 ignition coils and billet bracket to head.
* Standard colours are now Black, Purple, Red, Silver, Blue with custom order colours Gold, Teal, Green, Teal, Orange, Grey, Bronze.
* Lifetime warranty on all PRP products.
WIRING LOOM OPTIONS:
*Universal "Sequential" Braided Tefzel Harness - Must be used if engine is VVTi as they are in wasted spark configuration and optional for Non-VVTi engines (already wired sequentially). Splicing into factory ignition wiring is required.
*Plug & Play Braided Tefzel Harness with igniter delete - Only for Non-VVTi engines, allows no cutting to factory engine harness, plugs into original coil connectors and adapts to new coil plugs, comes in Version 1 and Version 2 for different ECU applications (V1 & V2 diagram below).