- Warranty only covers item/product/service supplied.
- Warranty is for a full refund or exchange provided you keep your receipt.
- Warranty is void if you tamper with products or bring them back in a different state to which they were sold to you.
- Warranty does NOT cover costs of shipping to and from in any circumstance.
- We do not cover costs of shipping for warranty claims or exchanges.
- Exchanges or refunds if you change your mind or parts don't suit your vehicle will be decided on a case by case basis, you are required to do your own research.
- All Items/Products/Services purchased from Platinum Racing Products are to be installed by a qualified mechanic at a licenced workshop and ALL warranty claims are dependent on this.
- Modifying your vehicle is illegal in some states and territories, the customer acknowledges that it is their responsibility to abide by the law and take the appropriate measures to ensure that their vehicle is roadworthy.
- Platinum Racing Products assumes no responsibility for any work carried out, modifications made or parts supplied with regards to road use, as all our products are intended for track use only.
- Platinum Racing Products collects and retains information provided by you when you sign up or make purchases. This information consists of your name, phone number, email and postal addresses. This information is collected and used in order to give the customer access to purchase online & access our system and for Platinum Racing Products & contractors to contact you regarding current or previous orders. Platinum Racing Products will not sell or share your information with any 3rd party unless it is for contractors working with us or if we are directed to do so by a court of law, Platinum Racing Products reserves the right to add your email address to a PRP mailing list.